When you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer, you immediately have lots of questions, such as:
- What should I expect?
- Should I get a second opinion?
- What are the treatment options?
- Are there any clinical trials — and am I even eligible?
- How much will it cost — and will my insurance cover it?
- What questions should I even ask?
We founded CancerFool so that instead of spending time fighting for answers to your questions, you can focus on actually fighting your cancer.
Why did we name it CancerFool? Simple. Because cancer often seems to make us feel powerless and like we have no idea is going on or what to do — you know, like a fool.
We will be launching in early Q4 2017.
For more information, please contact our co-founder & CEO:
steve at cancerfool.com